Site Feedback

Garfield Avenue project affects travel on lower campus.

The project is expected to be completed in fall 2018, and the footbridge will be closed from late May to late August in both 2017 and 2018.

More information

Blugold Central

Welcome to Blugold Central Student Services

We're here to help you take care of the business of being a student! Use the links in the navigation on the left to find information on tasks related to registration and classes, financial aid and paying bills, parking, and much more. You can find us in person (check out a video showing you exactly where) or by phone at the contact information below, too.

Winterim Financial Aid

You must have a current FAFSA on file, be registered at UWEC, and maintain at least halftime enrollment for Spring semester to be eligible to receive winterim financial aid. Go to your Student Center in CampS and find the link to the application under "Financial Aid" on the left side of the screen to apply for winterim financial aid.

Not seeing it in the menu?

Maybe what you're looking for is in the links listed below.

Quick links

Your CampS account

Once you log into CampS, you can take care of the following:

  • View and accept/decline financial aid
  • Register for classes/view transcripts
  • View/pay UWEC bills
  • View your progress toward your degree
  • View/update your personal information
  • Give others access to your CampS information
  • CampS help
Contact Us
Name is required.
An email address is required.

Thanks for your interest in UW-Eau Claire. Let's get started!

Select a student category below for admission guidelines, important deadlines and instructions.

NOTE: To complete your application to UW-Eau Claire you will be taken off of this website to access the UW System online admission application.

If you want to apply for employment, please click here.